打造本土培训领先品牌
Build local training leading brands
 
丹溪:0579-85158885
宾王:0579-85158333
万达:0579-85108000
首 页 了解我们 英语课程 新闻动态 联系我们
>职场英语:注册即可获得免费试听课
>青少儿英语:免费试听课+活动课
你的资料我们将会为你保密
> 在线学习中心
Cray English News Center
商务英语口语--对索赔要求的回应(一)
浏览次数:1519次            发布日期:            发布:李阳疯狂英语




对索赔要求的回应


Part One


831.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for
the loss?
我们接受索赔,但你能告诉我赔偿你多少损失。


832.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.
我们将密切关注你方索赔的要求。


833.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your
loss to your satisfaction.
我们将尽早地解决此事,希望赔偿你方损失直到满意为止。


834.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.
我们就产品质量问题致以深深歉意。


835.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.
我们遗憾地获悉你收的货物未达你所期望的质量。


836.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.
因延误造成的麻烦深表歉意。


837.We agree to accept all your claim.
我们接受你方所有索赔。


838.I’ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.
我明天去贵司私下讨论索赔事宜。


839.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我们为你方遭受的损失表示歉意并同意赔偿800美金。


840.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
我们同意就缺陷手表赔偿总金额的5%。


841.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
我们将赔偿6%并在今后给你特别条款。


842.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
既然双方都有责任,我们准备仅付50%。


843.We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short
delivered and your inspection fee.
我们已汇760美金,包括迟交货损失和贵司检查费。


844.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我们将汇损失赔偿金额2,000美金。


845.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for
the loss.
我们愿在下批货给你18%的补偿来赔偿你方损失。

 最新学习文章
Study
Copyright 2010-2016 @ Yiwu Scholeader EDU, All Right Reserved   浙ICP备10006500号    联系电话:0579-85158885  0579-85158333